Chicago Wrongful Termination Lawyers
Favaro & Gorman, Ltd. is a highly-regarded Chicago-area Law Firm that focuses on protecting employee rights. Our legal team has practiced together for over thirty years. Although we are one of the largest plaintiff’s Employment Law Firms in Northern Illinois, we are committed to ensuring that every client receives dedicated personal attention. We protect the rights of individuals in the full scope of Employment Law claims, including:
- Sexual Harassment — Unwanted sexual advances, inappropriate touching, quid pro quo cases, same-sex harassment, and sexual orientation harassment.
- Retaliation and Retaliatory Discharge — Employees who have been fired or otherwise negatively impacted at work as a result of opposing or reporting a discriminatory practice or illegal activity
- Employment Discrimination — Protecting the rights of employees who have been discriminated against based on race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, or physical or mental disability.
- Hostile Work Environment — Holding employers responsible when the workplace is uncomfortable or difficult due to discrimination.
- Whistleblower Claims — Protecting the rights of employees who report their employer for violating state or federal law, or who have had action taken against them after reporting a complaint or violation.
- Covenants Not to Compete — Whether you are drafting a covenant not to compete, have been given a Covenant Not to Compete as a condition of employment or have been accused of breaking one, we can protect your rights.
- Wrongful Discharge — Holding employers responsible for wrongfully firing employees in violation of the law.
- Severance and Separation Agreements — Ensuring that you secure a fair and full Severance or Separation Agreement when ending employment with a company.
- Americans with Disabilities Act Claims — Advocating rights of individuals on account of their disabilities and related accommodation needs
- Family and Medical Leave Act Claims — Advocating rights for individuals due to their family and medical needs
- Wage and Pay Disputes — Helping individuals collect unpaid wages, overtime compensation and related penalties.
Schedule A Consultation To Review The Facts Of Your Case
Our experienced, trial-tested Illinois employment lawyers are dedicated to protecting the rights of workers throughout Northern Illinois. For your convenience, we have offices in Palatine, Lakewood and Chicago (consultations in the Chicago office are by appointment only).
Our attorneys will assess your situation and make recommendations. To set up an appointment, fill out the contact form.