“Favaro & Gorman’s expertise helped guide us through a difficult time successfully.”
Andrew H. Haber
Andrew H. Haber is a partner of Favaro & Gorman, Ltd.
With over thirty years of practice in law, Andrew sees the need for thoughtful and professional representation in the ever-evolving field of employment law. While recognizing the difficulty of navigating rights and responsibilities, Andrew seeks to provide clients with the best course of action with his creative and focused strategies.
Andrew practices employment law and litigation, with concentration in wage and pay disputes, employment benefits, unemployment compensation and employment discrimination litigation. His experience includes complex employment and class action litigation.
Andrew has achieved a number of important federal trial and appellate court decisions involving retaliatory discharge, FLSA, age and race discrimination claims. Andrew’s legal acumen and analysis is often sought by other lawyers.
- United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Trial Bar, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- State of Illinois
- Juris Doctor - University of Illinois at Urbana / Champaign
- Master of Business Administration – University of Illinois at Urbana / Champaign
- Bachelor of Arts - Millikin University
Bar Association Involvement
Northwest Suburban Bar Association
- Past Member of Board of Governors
- Past Chair of Employment Law Committee
- Past Association Attorney